Tel: (86-20) 8333 8989 ext. 3922/3923
Monday to Sunday and Public Holiday 08:30-22:00
About Lai Wan A Cantonese Kitchen
The Lai Wan A Cantonese Kitchen is designed in accordance with the scene of the famous Lychee Bay from Guangzhou’s history. It is not only a restaurant but an experience of culture by creating an immersive Lai Wan scene of multiple dimensions, such as taste, vision, and smell. The lychee trees set the stage, the vines are entwined, the quaint Xiguan style is full of nostalgia, and the ten finely crafted named Sampan flower boats, such as Jin, Shunjiao, Yinjie, etc., all of which are full of authentic southern colors. Both sides of the boats’ doorframe are intricate wood-carved. Even the dishes stir the feel of an old teahouse. The printed colors are bright, lively, and vibrant. Authentic Lingnan characteristics. Pavillions, towers, small bridges, and flowing water, the quaint Xiguan charm rushes to your face.
The award-winning Chinese restaurant recommended by the Michelin Guide, managed by the famous chef Liang Hansen, is a typical restaurant with traditional Cantonese style and authentic Xiguan flavor.
- Savor “Teng Jai Juk” - Seafood Congee, on a boat
- Sample Pork Tenderloin Barbecued with Lychee Wood
- Enjoy Silken Tofu in an authentic way
- Listen to excerpts from Chinese novels
- Delight in oysters in front of the Oyster Shell Wall
- Take a photo wearing traditional Chinese clothing
- Experience “Tanka” fish selection
- Discover the Delightful Chilled Lychee Sago Cream with Grapefruit
- Play Xiangqi (Chinese Chess)
R E S T A U R A N T I N F O R M A T I O N
L A I W A N A C A N T O N E S E K I T C H E N
A Taste of Local Cantonese Classics
[The Michelin Guide 2023] The Michelin Guide Selected Restaurants
Experience a traditional Cantonese atmosphere. Combined with the night market “sampan” boat design of by the Lychee Bay of Xiguan, allowing you to experience the taste of authentic Xiguan flavor.